R. L. Fredstrom Leadership Award Nomination
The R. L. Fredstrom Leadership Award is a means of recognizing those Lincoln Public Schools teachers or coordinators who have shown outstanding leadership qualities or have demonstrated the potential to become an outstanding educational leader.
Selection of the award recipient will be based on outstanding leadership or potential for leadership as determined by:
- Commitment – has students and learning as primary focus.
- Learner – has shown dedication to learning and improvement as a professional.
- Relationships – has demonstrated positive relationships in dealing with staff members as well as students and parents.
- Leadership – has exhibited the ability to positively lead other staff members in ways that influence the students.
- Service – has demonstrated their commitment to educational excellence both within and beyond their current sphere of responsibility.
- Approval – has the approval and support of this recommendation of his or her immediate supervisor.