Ruth I. Eickman Outstanding Early Childhood Educator Award
Any certified LPS early childhood educator (Family Educator, ECSE teacher, Early Childhood SLP working with children ages birth to 5 or K-2) is eligible to receive this award. Individuals may be nominated by their colleagues, their principals or their supervisors. You are encouraged to nominate an individual with whom you work to receive this prestigious award.
- When nominating an educator, briefly describe the nominee in relation to his/her:
- Commitment to young children and child-centered learning
- Involvement with families
- Appreciation of children’s/families’ uniqueness
- Contributions to young children and their families through community activities.
- You may also include those things that you feel best exemplify the nominee’s outstanding contributions to the field and profession of Early Childhood Education.