Jill Oestmann Reading Educator Award Nomination
This award is available to Lincoln Public Schools Reading teachers.
- Looking for a teacher who shows a strong connection to students and demonstrates ability to adapt teaching methods to meet student learning styles.
- Demonstrates a personal and professional appreciation for reading and the world reading opens for students.
- Actively explores ways to improve their skills and practices to better serve students.
- Must teach at least one or more reading courses at the secondary level, with preference given to high school teachers.
- Educator must be nominated by a peer, student, administrator or parent.